Don’t just be ready, be Red Cross ready. The Be Red Cross Ready First Aid Kit contains essential first-aid supplies to treat most common injuries, including cuts, scrapes, and more.
- The drug has a moderate analgesic and antipyretic effect.
- The indications for use are headache, including migraine, toothache, neuralgia, rheumatic pain recurrent pain in women;
- For relief of cold and flu symptoms, sore throat.
- Hypersensitivity to paracetamol, caffeine or to any other component of the drug, severe abnormal liver and / or kidney function, acute hepatitis, viral hepatitis, congenital hyperbilirubinemia, glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency, alcoholism, blood diseases, severe anemia, severe hemolytic anemia, leukopenia, thrombosis, thrombophlebitis;
- Sleep disturbance;
- Marked increase in blood pressure;
- Organic diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- Epilepsy, hyperthyroidism, decompensated heart failure, cardiac conduction, severe arteriosclerosis, severe hypertension, predisposition to vascular spasm, acute myocardial infarction, paroxysmal tachycardia, ischemic heart disease, asthma, rhinitis, urticaria or severe allergic reactions, occurring after taking aspirin or other pain relievers;
- Acute pancreatitis, prostatic hypertrophy, severe diabetes mellitus, active peptic ulcer or relapse
of the ulcer in history.
- The patient is 60 years old.
- Contraindicated during pregnancy or lactation.
- Do not use together with MAO inhibitors (MAO) and for 2 weeks after discontinuation of MAO inhibitors;
- Contraindicated in patients taking tricyclic antidepressants or beta-blockers.